To register see Marla Stewart at the Bainum Library in Glenwood, or call her at (870) 223-3963.
- Registration cost $25 for a 5-6ft tree
- The Chamber will only purchase trees for those who register
- Contestants are responsible for their own tree stand.
- Each contestant will be assigned a location on Broadway.
- All tree must be secured to light post to prevent tipping.
- Trees will be available for pick up at the depot on Sat. Nov. 30
- Nothing can be sitting under or next to tree
- Sidewalk must be kept passable and free of any cords.
- Contestants will provide all decorations and cords.
- The Chamber will provide name placards. No personal notes.
- Tree judging will be Saturday, Dec. 7 @2:00
- The chamber nor the city will be responsible for the trees.
- Trees must be removed by Monday, Dec. 30.
- Winners will be posted on trees prior to parade time on Dec 9.